There are certain things that you want to remember to do, and have a budget for:
- Change your last name, if applicable.
- Follow up with your photographer to see how soon you can get the photographs.
Ask them to create an online gallery for you, and circulate the log-in information.
The quicker it happens, the more excited your guests will be about the pictures.
- Order your wedding album – and something for the parents.
- Prepare thank-you cards for the gifts. A good idea is to order thank-you cards with your wedding pictures from your photographer. Include a personalized, hand-written note.
- Have your wedding dress professionally dry cleaned, if you are keeping it. The quicker
you do that, the better your dress will preserve. It is also possible to preserve your wedding bouquet.